Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Little Help Please.......

My series on the liberal media bias will return tomorrow. Today I am reaching out to all of the readers of my blog for help. Okay, both of my readers (thanks Mom and Chris)

As you know, our state is currently being ravaged by wildfires. As I am writing this, close to seven hundred square miles have been destroyed, and close to one million people have been evacuated from their homes. Several of my fellow bloggers as well as several in the media have tried to politicize this fire, on both sides of the aisle. I am not here to add to that poison. All I am here to do today is ask for your help. Below are some websites and phone numbers of organizations that are in need of assistance. If you do not see an organization here that hits you, simply google "California Fire Relief" for dozens more.

Thank you…..

Feed The Children:
www.feedthechildren.org

Los Angeles Fire Relief Association:
www.lafra.org

The Red Cross:
http://www.redcross.org/news/ds/profiles/disaster_profile_CAWildfires.html

The Red Cross Phone: 1-800-HELPNOW

The Salvation Army:
http://www.salvationarmy-socal.org/

Again, thank you so much for your help.


No comments: