Saturday, January 19, 2008

And Tomorrow, A New Baby (Oh I hope not)

Yesterday, a new job. Today, a new car. Okay I didn't get a new car, but the little lady did. And as much as she loved her old Ford Explorer, I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am that the new SUV - A Honda CRV - gets almost twice the milage of the old Explorer.

We loved that car, but it's time was up. We're through with Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, so we don't have much of a need for a seven seater any more. And now that Blake is in college and has his own car, it's usually not any more than Cindy, Madison and Myself, so the Honda is a perfect fit. And when we bought the Ford gas was $2 a gallon, and since it is now over $3.50 in California, the Honda REALLY makes sense.

And the bottom line is that Cindy is happy, so I'm happy too.

That's all for today - It's been a long evening at the dealer, so this is all I have time for. More tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't nobody happy unless mama is happy.