Monday, January 21, 2008

A Good Run While It Lasted

I'm still fighting a nasty bug, so today's post will not be too long. I just want to take a moment and congratulate the New York Giants for earning a trip to the Super Bowl by defeating my Green Bay Packers. It was a tough loss for me, but at least it was a lose that I feel we deserved. Eli Manning did a terrific job of controlling the ball, and the Giants just flat out beat the Pack.

At least now I can root for the Patriots to win it all and end up with a perfect 19-0 season. I knew that a Packers-Patriot Super Bowl was going to be a tough win for us, and it's going to be a tough one for the Giants as well. Who knows though, if Eli plays like he did today, they just might pull it off.

And this time I can say "There's always next year" and actually believe it. Look, the Pack won their division, and so did my Cubs, so this has been a better year than most for me. We'll see you next year Brett........

No comments: